Exclusive Honey Bee and Flower Ring in Collaboration with Burts Bees
Alex Monroe has worked in collaboration with Burt's Bees to create this unique Honey Bee and Flower Ring. The auction of this very special piece, is to raise awareness and money for the British Bee Keeping Association.
Alex's classic Bumblebee Necklace is a firm favourite, and now in his signature style, Alex has hand crafted this beautifully detailed honey bee. The ring is gold plated, with three diamonds hidden amongst the silver flowers. A larger flower holds both a honey sapphire, and the attention of the honey bee. It will be hand made to the wearer's size, with the auction ending in perfect time for this to make a wonderful Christmas present. Plus, with all the money raised going straight to the British Bee Keeping Association, you'll be doing a festive good deed too.
The winner will also get an exciting selection of Burt's Bees Radiance goodies.
To find out more about honey bees, their wellbeing and information about beekeeping, have a look at the British Bee Keeping Association website at www.britishbee.org.uk.
Visit Burt's Bees website to discover their natural personal care product range at www.burtsbees.co.uk.
CURRENT BID: £490.00
- for ginny bid £490.00 at 11:59, 15th December 2010
- for ginny bid £470.00 at 11:58, 15th December 2010
- for ginny bid £435.00 at 11:57, 15th December 2010
- Paul Hughes bid £415.00 at 11:46, 15th December 2010
- marie bid £405.00 at 11:31, 15th December 2010
- Paul Hughes bid £400.00 at 11:13, 15th December 2010
- Paul Hughes bid £390.00 at 11:05, 15th December 2010
- Paul Hughes bid £380.00 at 09:28, 15th December 2010
- c a a light bid £375.00 at 01:00, 15th December 2010
- Paul Hughes bid £370.00 at 21:58, 12th December 2010
Ending Date - 12:00 - Wednesday, 15th December 2010
You will be contacted if you win the auction on how to make payment.