Salary £ 31,000
Summary of role and responsibilities
In line with the brand’s ethos and identity, drive sales and increase brand awareness for Alex Monroe, to ensure our Snowsfield store enters a strong post-Covid trading period.
Develop a clear and innovative strategy for the store, with a strong focus on customer experience. Ensure the creative heart of the Alex Monroe brand is always maintained, and customers can discover our jewellery in ways that will surprise and delight them.
Ensure your team constantly provides above-and-beyond customer service, in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Develop and maintain friendly and on-going relationships with customers wherever possible.
Alex Monroe jewellery always tells a story, and should be presented in such a way to reflect this, allowing customers to fall in love with new pieces, and be excited by discovering details. Ensure the appearance of the store is immaculate at all times, maintaining the look and feel of our recommended visual merchandising.
As necessary, work with the Press & Marketing, Floral St Boutique and eCommerce teams to ensure a joined up approach to the representation of the Alex Monroe brand, proactively building excellent communication and working relations across all departments, and our three sites.
What you will bring to the role
- Prior knowledge of jewellery, metals, diamonds and gemstones would be beneficial.
- A people manager, proven history in working closely with a team, managing an individual’s growth, challenging underperformance and celebrating successes.
- Confidence in training and sharing knowledge with new and existing members of your team.
- Good administrative, numerical and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Passion and enthusiasm that is exuded and infectious to others!
If you have a genuine passion for our jewellery, experience of working in a luxury retail environment and the skills to provide outstanding customer service, we'd love to hear from you. Please upload your CV and covering letter explaining what you can bring to the team by 3rd September 2021. It is with regret that due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.