Returns and Refunds
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase and would like to return the item for a refund, please return the item to us within 28 days of receipt of your purchase.
Exempt from any refund are Bespoke commissions, made to order items or jewellery altered to a customer request.
To return an item to us, please follow the below steps:
- Fill out the Returns Form that is included with your delivery. If you no longer have this form, then please download and print a copy here.
- Securely package your item/s in it's original box.
- We now offer free returns on all UK orders, using the provided special delivery returns label enclose in your package.
- For UK customers please affix the pre-paid return delivery sticker from the Return Form on the package (Please note that this is only an address label for International customers. It is not a paid postage sticker, the customer is responsible for these costs)
- For International customers, please note we do not yet provide free returns therefore the responsibility of returning your item is at the cost of the customer.
- If you do not have the original Return Form address sticker, then please clearly address the package to:
42 Tower Bridge Road
- Return the item to us via a secure, trackable service.
- Alex Monroe Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for return postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsiblities are those of the customer.
When returning an item from overseas, please still make sure to follow the above steps.
Alex Monroe Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for return postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsiblities are those of the customer. Therefore we strongly recommend using a secure and tracked service to return the goods to Alex Monroe.
Please take care if a customs declaration form is required, to correctly mark the goods as a 'Returned Item'. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that a item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee is incurred, this may be passed onto the customer. This may also delay the returns process.
If you are at all uncertain about how to correctly fill in the customs form, then please speak with the relevant customs or post department before returning the item. Alternatively you can contact the customer service team at Alex Monroe for further assistance on +442073786061.
Unfortunately we don't exchange products. However you can return an unwanted item to us for a full refund and place a new order for an alternative item.
Any return received without a Return Number and completed Return Form will result in a delay in your refund being processed, and in some circumstances may be returned to the sender.
Returns received outside of the above stated timelines are accepted at the discretion of Alex Monroe Ltd.
Refunds will be issued within 14 days of Alex Monroe Ltd receiving your return.
All refunds of undamaged and unworn products that have been correctly return, will be credited to the customer via the original method of purchase.
Unwanted gifts and goods returned without a receipt may be exchanged for a credit note.
Please refer to our standard refund policy for items that are exempt from refund.
Returning Faulty Goods
In the rare event that goods are delivered faulty or damaged please contact our customer services department on +442073786061 or email us so we can arrange a replacement or a refund. If the package you receive is damaged or open please do not accept the delivery and contact customer services immediately to arrange a replacement. Should this occur, we will cover additional delivery costs and re-arrange delivery of a new replacement item.
Faulty items will only be accepted for return if the goods have been delivered to the customer damaged, or if a manufacturing fault occurs within the 6 months after delivery. All items that are returned as faulty will be assessed by Alex Monroe Ltd, and any item displaying damage that is deemed to be a direct result of fair wear or accidental damage will not be accepted as faulty. We offer a full repairs service for such items. There will be a small charge for this service, to cover the cost of the repair along with any shipping costs incurred.
If you have received an item as a gift and don't have a receipt, we will happily provide a credit note for the current item price. This can be used on our website against the purchase of a different item with the same or greater value.
Please note that the above terms still apply to all gift returns.
Online Order Cancellation
If you wish to cancel an order placed online at alexmonroe.com please phone our customer service team on +442073786061.
Please note that once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel it. Once you have received your order, you have 14 days to contact us to cancel your order, then a further 14 days to return the item to us. In this circumstance, please follow the above return instructions.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.